Shakespeare Ain't Got Shit On Us!


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Krabi
December 8th 2016
Published: December 10th 2016
Edit Blog Post

'Twas a warm summer night, in a small Thailand town. Krabi proved quite sweaty, so all the beers we did pound.

After massages, we hit the market and ate all the Thai food, but the hot humid weather left Kev in a foul mood.

On the way back to the hostel, we stopped at the 7-Eleven, it was as close as we would come on this day to heaven.

We hoped it would bring Kev a little cheer, but all that we left with, was a big case of beer.

We got back to our room, and Kev's attention we tried to keep, but soon our little Kev, was fast sleep.

In a short time, our beers were running low and we did not have an opener, much to our woe.

As Kev dreamed of islands beaches, we roused him with our desperate screeches.

"More beer is needed now, but how? But how??"

Heroic Kev used the room key, as a tool to break our ice cold beers free.

But now he is back to bed with a pillow over his head.

And as the rain starts to fall, we hear the island of Koh lanta's sweet call.

Goodnight sweet readers, we appreciate your time. And in turn we hope you appreciate our rhyme.

Our love for you is vast, so don't you worry, this poem won't be the last.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.064s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0424s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb