the white beaches of thailand!


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Krabi
July 31st 2004
Published: March 24th 2006
Edit Blog Post

some nice beaches!some nice beaches!some nice beaches!

maybe this is not the moment to say 'i told you so' but......
this is the recepi for a nice stay in thailand! visit some of the most beautifull beaches at koh phi phi or krabi for the rocks to climb, nice to get a tan once in a while! do some diving here and there, snorkeling is allowed as well! spend a night with a full moon on a beach and party your ass off! just excellent! how simple life can be!
then drive all the way up to bangkok to get some culture, learn some new sentences in english like 'ladyboy' and 'pingpong show'you don´t want to find out what that is! (maybe you do but i didn´t) then just drive around in bangkok for a couple of days, visit the floating markets, china town and some of the tallest buddha´s! of course you can´t skip the king´s palace!
then leave your passport behind at some shabby hostel, get some stamps and drive all the way up to cambodia!
thailand is great! still have to go up north to find out what´s over there!
kahp khun krab!


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement

this one!this one!
this one!

it´s all good!
hanging around!hanging around!
hanging around!

at the rocks of krabi
koh phi phikoh phi phi
koh phi phi

some nice diving spots around here!


Tot: 0.113s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 16; qc: 74; dbt: 0.0582s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb