The tale of Koira and her love of Bubbles


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Ko Tao
May 18th 2012
Published: October 7th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Ao Leuk is a really nice visit if your on the island, particularly if your there around the time of the monsoons beginning as I was, as it's a westerly facing beach so it's well protected. After a nice swim and meeting a great South African couple whom I shared some beers with I met Koira the dog. "Koira" which also means dog in Finnnish was swimming around with her master, a really chilled Australian guy, dating a girl who was currently living in Finland.

He spent about 3 months of the year in Finland and the other in Australia. The random intervals were spent in Thailand basically following the summer sun. I think he had a house in each place or maybe only in Thailand and Australia.

He had adopted Koira from an animal shelter. She was worse for wear having been rescued from the streets and kept on a drip bearly alive for a month and a half. He didn't really want a dog but she sort of came to him to him and he fell in love with her. She was a real companion dog, a friend for life.

She accompanied him around everywhere to the dive boats, swam with him in the beach and even swam around on top of his bubbles whilst he was diving!


Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement



Tot: 0.065s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 22; dbt: 0.0469s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb