Quiet drink and 7hrs later


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Ko Tao
February 23rd 2011
Published: February 23rd 2011
Edit Blog Post

We got to Koh Tao yesterday (Tues) after spending most of the day travelling and that was enough for me with the backpack so have bought a soft version of a case with wheels, you know me, cant do anything too hard core! Plus I have 2 cases ready for the final shop in LA!

We spent yesterday walking around getting to know the area and went to Sairee Beach for a bite to eat and a few drinks, although it ended up with shots and cocktails and we rolled in about 3ish. We are staying at Mae Haad Bay which is only a 10 minute walk and with Stacey's trusty torch we were pros walking along the dirt tracks :-) We went to a bar called the Lotus Bar and there was a fire show and then we went a bar called the Fizz bar,which was more chilled with bean bags.

We just spent today sunbathing but we are hoping to book up snorkelling tomorrow and we travel the island and will hopefully see turtles, japanese gardens, fish and the not so great bit, sharks! If Stacey and I are still alive I'll update you on how that goes.

I have slow connection so cant download photos but will do asap.

Advertisement



23rd February 2011

Sounds Fab .....
Girls, all sounds great and I am oooooohhh so jealous. Have a great time what ever your doing Take care V ;-) xx

Tot: 0.205s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.1859s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb