Fairwell to Darryl and Stacey


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Ko Samui
March 16th 2012
Published: April 18th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Only came back to Samui really to spend some quality time with Stacey and Darryl before they went back home.



Stacey and I woke up rather early to start on the tan challenge. It was absolutely boiling, as soon as you put on sun cream it was sweated off. We did create our own little resort in Nolans garden though including pool (paddling pool from his daughters) and beach area (bit of sand in the corner of the garden) and waiters (Jimbo and Darryl) who bought us drinks and even opened them for us!



In the evening we went back to the Fishermans Walking Market which was amazing. We had mojitos and street food planned which did occur but for Stacey and I it was limited. We both werent really in the mood for drinking so we left the lads to it. Both purchased alot of the same items, Travis Barker vest being obviously the best as we both fell in love with them when we saw them the last time and the material elephant Samui bags that we also saw (mine is now covered in dirt).



When we went back to the bungalows we stayed up chatting for a bit which we didnt quite realise how late it was (we had to be up in 3 hours for our boat to Phi Phi). Darryl and Stacey will be missed greatly on our travels as they were so much help. Hopefully wen Jimbo and I are back in England we will be able to go and see them in Bournemouth.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.056s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0336s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb