monsooooon!!


Advertisement
Published: May 7th 2011
Edit Blog Post

It's monsoon season!! For the last few days we have had really heavy rain, and people are going out in the rain to shower... ha ha it's quite funny.

Been out a lot lately on the beach.. at night the beachfront has some amazing clubs but they all turn off the music really early at half 1 because 3 weeks ago a tourist got shot by a local on the beach! So apparently now they have to turn the music off early so that the tourists dont get too drunk and rowdy..

Going to james bond island, monkey island and THE BEACH island (where leo dicaprio filmed the beach!) and snorkelling tomor. Very excited! We were going to kayak to a private beach aswell but not sure if we will as sean is scared ha i really want to push him in!

Phi phi is still amazing, i love the fact that there are no cars here but it's not really safer as you tend to keep getting hit by bicycles instead!! i swear if they ring their bloody bell at me one more time...

anyway we are leaving phi phi in a few days to go to krabi and then onto the full moon party, i'll keep you posted. x x x







Advertisement



7th May 2011

You're going to the beach so much... Are you going to be coming back Orange again...? I'm sure David will love laughing at you if you do =p I want to go snorkelling and kayaking... still not had time to upload any photos...?

Tot: 0.091s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0348s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb