Ko Phi Phi


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Ko Phi Phi Don
January 26th 2009
Published: January 26th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0


So after my war with the gecko i had a couple of chilled out days on ko tao. As i was staying right on the beach it was really nice to sit there in the evening and watch the sun go down eating fish from the bbq.

I headed next to krabi, travelling on an overnight ferry, which was a real experience. The boat was covered with one long matress and each pillow had a number above it so it was literally a line of beds and i had to sleep between two strangers. Very snug bt it was quite funny. I thought it was pretty bad bt the guy next to me told me that this was a good one and apparently they get much worse - i dread to think.

In Krabbi i stayed in a nature retreat in a bamboo hut. Was very rustic, next to a river (which they called a swimming pool) but kept get woken up by the fish. Was a very peaceful place though, all trees and tinkly music and they gave us a frech coconut every day from the trees there.

After that i transferred to ko lanta to a resort on the beach. Was a really laid back pace with a good armosphere. One night we were partying til late and then we were given some lanterns to light from the beach which then floated off over the sea. Stayed there for a couple of days and then got an early ferry this morning to ko phi phi. Will be staying here for a few days before heading to malaysia.

x x


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement



27th January 2009

Fish
The fish kept you awake! I like that one! lol xx

Tot: 0.078s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0439s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb