Koh Phi Phi


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Ko Phi Phi Don
November 13th 2007
Published: November 13th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Dear All,

Sorry its been such a long time, but with the weather really picking up we have dedicated ourselves to getting the tan we expected within the first week! things i can now say are looking up and we are having a great time. Met loads of lovely people and have already secured people to meet up with in Australia and possibly Argentina...a friend of a guy we met from London.

So far we have done our trekking as you are well aware from the photos, and now we have completed our first full moon party in Phangnan, no photos from this unfortunatly as (like we were advised, and luckly took a disposable camera) you loose everything of value! Mainly due to drunkeness and swimming in the sea at 5.30 in the morning! HEHEHE

Our favourite island by far has been Phi Phi, its like a rabbit warren, with no roads and everyone is so laid back...exactly what we were expecting and hoping to find in Thailand. Its amazing to think that this was the island worst hit by the Tsunami a few years ago, as the locals have really pulled out the stops and brought the original beauty back. there are still areas where its ongoing but it makes you appriciate the island even more.

Currently we are in Krabi but heading back to Phi Phi in a few days to meet up with some London girls (the ones we plan to have xmas dinner with) and head over then to Ko Lanta for Sarah-Janes birthday which should be amazing as we have been told its truely beautiful...Oh for those of you who have seen the film 'the beach' we took a boat trip to see that island, sj and i kayaked across but headed slightly off track and ended up being moored up on a sub section of the beach snagged on rocks...hilarious!, and bamboo island snorkelled around here and had little yellow and black striped fishes kissing our legs (it tickles!) and my favorite MONKEY island! those little tinkers are ruling their own part of the beach and trust me you dont want to argue with them! ONe chased Sj as she had a bannana, never seen her throw something as far as she did! There was one that had a baby snuggled on its mummys belly...well cute!

anyway we promise to try and keep you more updated but hope you like some of the photos we have added today, love to all, and hope England does get that cold...especially as we are sweating madly out here!

Love Kellie and Sarah-Jane xxxx


Additional photos below
Photos: 17, Displayed: 17


Advertisement

Our Gang!Our Gang!
Our Gang!

Michelle, Kellie, Matt, Ben, Lisa,Sj, Darren


Tot: 0.053s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 8; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0305s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb