Not another paradise.....(yawn!)


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Ko Phi Phi Don
February 20th 2007
Published: March 4th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Beaches, beaches, beaches.......and more yes you guessed it beaches!!!!! along with Falong every step of the way.

Katey, pip and Jess left Talok Bahang destined for thailands' famed southern beaches.
first stop Langkawi, where we discovered the joys of hiring a scooter to whiz around the island, much to the amuzement of the Macaques who lined the roads.
Next stop, Krabi, the jumping off point to Ko Phi Phi and Ko Lanta.
Krabi itself was enjoyable enough, but our experiences of phi phi and lanta were disappointing at best. The man climbing in our bedroom window at 4.30 am, and Pip getting yet another bout of food poisoning may possibly have had something to do with this, but really i think we're just not 'resort-type' tourists!


Additional photos below
Photos: 11, Displayed: 11


Advertisement



6th September 2009

dbiles0@yahoo.com
I'm trying to find beach front bungalows to stay in Phi Phi. I've found a couple of promising places (Ao Poh, Ao Toh Ko). I didn't recognize the bungalows in the photo you posted. Where is that?
5th December 2009

Hi sorry, that is Fantas guest house: ko Pha-ngan Ao Chalok lam beach- not touristy at all a beutiful place.

Tot: 0.047s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0297s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb