Thailand, Full Moon!!


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » South-West Thailand » Ko Pha-Ngan
January 9th 2007
Published: February 21st 2007
Edit Blog Post

Had Salad BeachHad Salad BeachHad Salad Beach

Relaxing time!
We arrived in Koh Phangan on New Years Eve after the overnight coach and boat journey starting from Bangkok. Lacking accommodation we had to settle with a beach side Hut on the North of the Island, the furthest point away from the main party. I say we had to settle for it but it is probably one of the most beautiful beaches i have ever been too!

Tired from travel but determined to have a good night we set off towards Had Rin for the World Famous Full Moon beach party. The pics show a part of our night out and i think some of the people we met along our way.

Most of the time we spent on the island was used up chilling on the beach which was exactly what we needed after our hectic travels!

After the busy full moon period and the mass exodus from the south of the island we thought we would check out and get a hut closer to the action. Our new place turned out to be one of the worst places we had stayed with a jungle/bathroom just for good measure!

The south of the island turned out to be a bit of a disaster when the rains came and everyone stopped going out! With the turn in weather we thought it was probably about time to leave and so we headed up Bangkok on our way to Laos.

At this point we left Jon on the island, think he hadn't done quite enough chilling out yet.


Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement

Team PicTeam Pic
Team Pic

Loving the night out


Tot: 0.065s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0433s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb