Sukhothai


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » North-West Thailand » Sukhothai
January 23rd 2011
Published: January 23rd 2011
Edit Blog Post

hello!

Here are our pics from sukhothai ........

We had an amazing time here, the guest house was gorgeous and only a short cycle along the river to the town. We spent many hours cycling around the town trying not to get run over by crazy thai drivers! The main attraction here was the old city which contains loads of temples similar to Ayuthaya but are meant to be more significant in thai history and are more aesthetically pleasing. The grounds of the old city were really beautiful and we hired bikes to explore every nook and cranny! It was so relaxing cycling around taking in the awesome surroundings.

We also had a couple of great dinners at the local night markets, eating dinner for two (with pudding) for a grand total of one pound and sixty pence! yummy! The only slight hiccup was losing our credit card 😞 bad times




Additional photos below
Photos: 16, Displayed: 16


Advertisement



29th January 2011

The Ultimate Tourist
My name is Jennie and i just wanted to let you know that there now is a webpage callet theultimatetourist.com, where tourists from around the world finally can get some use from all these photos they have, posing by different tourist attractions. Here you can choose from over onehundred attractions and typical touristic activities, upload your photos and collect one point for each photo. You then reach different tourist levels and everybody over 80 points will become ultimate tourists. Remember you have to be in every photo yourself to prove you where actually there.. So if you want to compete or just check out other tourists photos, go into http://theultimatetourist.com Swedes are dominating the top 20-list for the moment. Challenge them! :)

Tot: 0.123s; Tpl: 0.017s; cc: 9; qc: 23; dbt: 0.1016s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb