The life of Pai....waterfalls and hot springs


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » North-West Thailand » Pai
October 13th 2013
Published: October 13th 2013
Edit Blog Post

The life of Pai so far is typically hippyfied lots of chilling out slow paced living, my heaven! We got mopeds out yesterday and headed to some waterfalls. It was so much fun and so much easier having the moped we could go wherever we wanted whenever we wanted. Alex and Matt got one too but I think Alex was a bit scared after Matt came off his and hurt his foot when getting used to it and then nearly drove into the swimming pool!!!! Thank god he got used to it though and the 4 of us had a safe trip all day!!

We visited the most beautiful waterfall to start our day fresh crystal clear water with views to die for. Every day I just think how lucky we are to be experiencing what we are!! There were if course some absolute crazy cats there jumping in and down the waterfall, looked fun but so dangerous, we kept well clear of anympre injuries after matts foot in the morning! it was so amazing there though walking through what literally was a jungle to find a hidden treasure. After lunch we headed to the hot springs. We all had a go the boys being a bit braver than us and managing the 36 degrees pool with us only getting in the 33! Such a strange feeling though getting in such hot water in absolute boiling heat. It apparently is good for the skin though so we were lapping it up lol, although it does seem to have helped we are all glowing today :-) we finished the day with a 2nd waterfall which was even more hidden away more cave like. That's where Brad got the picture of the day which I'll upload on here it's amazing!!!

Where we had the mopeds we didn't have to rush out in the evening so headed to town for about 8. Not befor the first bad cat experience of the day and guys at home you know how I am around strange cats!!! Wait for it one tried to get in our room!!!!!! Thank god for my quick reflexes (ha!) I shut the doors before it got in but it stayed out on the balcony with poor brad for ages!! I nearly didn't make dinner lol. It eventually walked away and we went into town for dinner. We had a walk around the shops and went for food where experience number 2 happened. We sat for ages waiting for our food then it arrived and within 10 minutea a cat landed on a post right next to me I actually had ton walk out the restaurant!!! Hayley I can see you laughing now but it wasn't funny it was petrifying lol!!! That basically ended our night haha but we came back to our little huts and chilled with Matt and Alex for a while and were then in bed by 11 such crazy kids out here in Pai!!

So today we are chilling by the pool trying to get a bit of a tan so speak to you soon guys

Love B&K xxxx


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement



Tot: 0.133s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0609s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb