DAVES BLOG


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » North-West Thailand » Chiang Mai
August 15th 2006
Published: August 15th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Here's an overview of some things that have happened so far:

*Louis ass grinded a ladyboy that looked like jeff edwards with a wig

*We visited a temple called wat suthat with the biggest statue of buddha in thailand. It was bigger than johnsons.

*We went to watch the thai boxing. Its like boxing, but the boxers can use their elbows, knees and can kick as well as punching. Louis couldn't tell the difference. We also lost louis about four times at the boxing, so we had to go back and find him; i swear he's becoming the new sneeds.

*louis took us to the dodgiest place in thailand where we got drunk in the bus station bar 2 nights running because it was the least dodgy place. It only had one lady boy, so we called him gallaman (which means ladyboy), but he seemed not too bothered.

*I had to share a bed with louis unfortunately at the hotel in pattaya because there were no twin rooms. he wouldn't keep still in the night. It was like sharing a bed with a bucking bronco. I almost fell out of bed few times.

*We are now in chiang mai, but its too hot so we havent managed to stray too far from our hotel, but we may go on an adventure tour tomorow.

There may be more, but i have a memory like a sieve and i cant remember.

**Phrases of the trip so far**

'mmm body massage'
'I love you long time mr David'
'Howww aare yooou'

Advertisement



15th August 2006

The David Burnell appreciation society
Dunno if it’s just me but Daves' blog is far better than Louis,' Seems more balanced, less Louis propaganda! Lol By the way Dave, the generous pioneer in Burley has put a Thai Green Curry on the specials board in your honour! Lol only joking!
18th August 2006

The David Burnell appreciation society
I agree with adam, more balanced, and where are these photos, i dont see them yet. you might have been having all the fun with the lady boys, you might think your having more fun, but you havent met endorf the ladyboy ghetto wizard yet... we'll tell you about him when you get back. On another note, heres the circle of wife. The circle of wife: You eat your wife, shit her out, and then make shoes out of your poo so your walking around on your wife.
22nd August 2006

The blog (Louis)
I agree that it isn't balanced, but if I was balanced it would be boring cos they'd be no opinion. Joe and Dave can write on it when they want, but they don't cos they don't want to. In Hua Hin now and spending a lot of time on the beach. If anybody has any questions for me, Dave or Joe then we'll be happy to answer. (no questions on Daves family please)

Tot: 0.066s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0424s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb