Chiang Mai


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » North-West Thailand » Chiang Mai
January 15th 2008
Published: January 15th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Stef and I are now in Chiang Mai - north thailand. Our hotel is not the greates but the staff is nice. We're not very far away from the backpackers street - the famous Moon Muang. Stefi and I spend two days walking around and still couldn't figure out how we'd turn a corner and end up by our hotel! But we didn't let that stop us...we walked and walked and walked some more. By the time we'd figure it out, we walked almost the entire old Chiang Mai city. It's awesome! We went to china town yesterday, it was quite the experience. We had to cross moon Muang street in the middle of rush hour...very scary...it took us 10 minutes and even then it was nail biting! We visited some temples, we even got a buddhist monk blessing!
Tomorrow we're heading out for 3 days and 2 nights of trekking, rafting and elephant riding. We're very excited. Oh and Iwona...we saw the motor cycles...dude you're crazy! It's scary to ride around here. Everytime we pass by motor cycle rentals we shake our heads. We'll be in touch when we get back. Miss you guys!


Advertisement



Tot: 0.052s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0318s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb