Choosing The Most Suitable Accommodation In Koh Chang


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » North-East Thailand » Khon Kaen
July 14th 2014
Published: July 14th 2014
Edit Blog Post

Koh Chang is one of the loveliest islands on earth. Those who love to live by the beach side for a wonderful vacation must surely consider this beautiful island. Koh Chang is a district in the Trat province and is geographically located in Thailand. The island is the third largest in the nation and has to its credit several waterfalls, rain forests and coral reefs. Accommodation is an area of concern while you are going to visit and unknown land. But you need not worry as there are over hundred accommodation options ranging from bungalows and villas to shared guest housesand huts on this island.

Since you will be visiting the island for leisure and scenic beauty, the first and foremost priority for you is to find an accommodation that is close to the beach. Beach resorts fit the bill perfectly. Resorts will have exclusive villas. Villas will make your stay comfortable as they provide you of a feeling of staying at your own home. One villa will be exclusively allotted to you and you need not have to share it with other families while you stay there. However, villas are expensive when compared to hotels and lodges.

Hotels or lodges offer you a provision to live in a room attached with bath room. You will have to share the building with fellow inmates during your stay. The type of accommodation that you will choose depends on the budget you have allotted for this. It is important to remember that better the view of the nature from your choice of stay, the heavier it will be on your purse. Accommodations also have other facilities like gardens and rooftop pools and restaurants.

Customer service and friendly staff is very necessary when you are looking for an accommodation. The staffs in the accommodation services in Koh Chang are very friendly and make you feel at home with their pleasant and gracious gestures. Spa treatments are a common sight in the island’s resorts. The services provided by these spas rejuvenate your mind and relaxing you completely, solving your purpose of visiting the island. You are sure to return as a fresh minded human being.

While you are on the hunt for the best accommodation on Koh Chang, we suggest you to read through the reviews from the internet. Visitors who have already lived in particular stays will provide a clear picture on the services and the facilities in each of them. The reviews will not be biased and will provide a mirror image of what really exists in these hotels or villas. Booking accommodation through the World Wide Web also helps you save a lot of money. There are several discounts for online bookings. In fact, if you have planned for your vacation in Koh Chang well in advance, you will also have the offer of early booking.

Koh Chang is an island worth the visit if you are planning a holiday to Thailand. Visit Koh Chang this vacation with your family. We are sure to spend the best of your time in this remarkable island.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.083s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 13; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0438s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb