H15 Your way to Warsaw to Bangkok - 2 to 32 degrees and alot more than you could imagine.


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » Central Thailand » Bangkok
November 5th 2014
Published: November 5th 2014
Edit Blog Post

SCOTLAND to QATAR

Leaving bonny Scotland after devouring a splendid early Christmas dinner with all the trimmings was a treat and to then enjoy the great food in Poland and soak up the lovely autumn time heat. Packing a backpack of essentials was easy, as once we leave the UK its sunny weather everywhere and no need for trousers, big socks or our previous worries. Poland was a great family life and the best food i think this world has to offer, the weather turned just as we landed and from a warm 18 degree autumn it started its first show of harsh weather on the horizon. Temperatures dropped to 1 degrees in the night and the day barely reach 7 degrees when you were out of sight from the very bright but powerless sun. I think every one should try the delights of Polish food; Gołąbki, Goulash and the array of tasty sausages will make the taste buds cry out for more.



It was tough saying goodbye to both our Polish and Scottish families but we were soon on our own and stretched out in a train heading for Warsaw. Excitement has never been so strong knowing that we are totally dependent on our selves and we have no home or work to concerns our minds with, it is just a long way ahead with many months and countries ahead to navigate, negotiate and over come so we can cruise around South East Asia and enjoy the lives we are building for one another, pure luxury exchanged for pure excitement!

Doha has to be one of the best airport experience's I have ever had, the place has a classy air to it that only extreme wealth can manufacture, the local food at the AZKA was superb and chill out couches at the TV viewing quite rooms were ideal for resting away from the endless top end shops and multicultural people.



BANGKOK

After hours turning into days the jet setting begins to take it tole, no matter what luxuries you have, being stuck in the one cabin or vessel gets every one dreaming for a nice pool side rest or comfy bed to drop onto and rest weary and tired bones. But hitting the city of Bangkok is like nothing I have experienced until now!

The suffocating heat and immediate concrete jungle is not for the lazy tourist, the city thrusts itself at you with neon and smut rolled into a breath taking land of opportunity, tiredness sets in and the over powering sense of mentalness cannot be enjoyed until a well deserved rest is taken. Once the eyes open the hustle and bustle of Bangkok awaits and the adventure truly starts HERE!



Additional photos below
Photos: 46, Displayed: 23


Advertisement



Tot: 0.121s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 6; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0521s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb