Happy New Year


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » Central Thailand » Bangkok
December 31st 2013
Published: December 31st 2013
Edit Blog Post

Happy New Year to friends and family, near and far, old and new. Wishing all a very happy and healthy new year with only good surprises in store for the future.

We've enjoyed our 4th year of living in Asia and truly appreciate it. We're thankful for the friends we've met, the experiences we've had and the lifestyle we've grown accustomed to.

Nancy's volunteer stint as chairperson for the American Women's Club of Thailand Scholarship Program ended with the annual English Camp weekend in January 2013. Dennis also volunteered and was surprised that he enjoyed the experience. Dennis had a milestone birthday in June and decided to celebrate by treating himself to a Kawasaki Ninja motorcycle. He's fit, feeling strong and loves the bike. Nancy traveled to Vancouver, Boston and Quebec, Canada for a family reunion in July and had a great time catching up with her family. We had visitors stay with us this year: Betsy & her son Isaac from Texas, and Nancy's Aunt Nora from Vancouver. The sights, sounds, smells, and tastes of Thailand proved stimulating for all.

Wishing all a very happy New Year!


Additional photos below
Photos: 16, Displayed: 16


Advertisement



31st December 2013

Thank you for the blog. I like it :) and love that you ended the December with the street protesters! That sounds like an exciting ending and 2014\'s start for Thailand :)
1st January 2014

Sounds like a dream! Can\'t wait to come back to visit..still checking out schools to work at! Not sure if I want full time or just a tutoring job.

Tot: 0.096s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 53; dbt: 0.0716s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb