Culinary delights of Bangkok


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » Central Thailand » Bangkok
June 25th 2013
Published: June 25th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Today I decided to have a culinary tour of the street restaurants, first thing I purchased was fresh pineapple and melon all neatly cut into chunks and ready for eating with a stick. For lunch I bought what I though was fish on a stick that turned out to be a chicken wing!!! Next well I am not really sure what they were, they didn't really taste of much except incredibly hot sauce and were a bit grisly to eat, don't think I will buy those again. Then on to what looked like little pancakes when cooked these tasted like the wafers you have with ice cream They fold them over and it looked like marshmallow in the middle that was gooey and then sprinkled yellow coconut on top. Very sweet and Yummy.

This evening I went to the Japanese restaurant, and had one of their special as hadn't really got a clue what to order. What looked like chicken soup with leek and spring onion but it had white chunks of something in it haven't got a clue what it was!!!! Main course was fish with vegetables salad and a lovely lime sauce, followed by green ice cream that tasted like tea!!!, much prefer chocolate.


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement



Tot: 0.157s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 8; qc: 41; dbt: 0.08s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb