Back in Bangkok


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » Central Thailand » Bangkok
February 23rd 2013
Published: February 23rd 2013
Edit Blog Post

Sorry about the lack of blogs recently but staying in a resort in Koh Samui didn't lend itself to blogging...

Today however the bloggerz were put to the test by doing some serious travelling.

Wake up at 430amm and taxi from the resort to the Ferry Pier, a 30 minute drive for 700 bhats.

1 hour and a half crossing ( 159 bahts) and a very long public bus ride from don sak to Surat thani (100,bhats ) and as we were running late for the train we had to finish with an emergency tuk tuk ride to the train station ( 600bahts, a rip off but we had no choice ) The driver drove as a only a madman would but we made it...just! 10 hours ride on the Thai train, through rice fields and palm tree groves...quite beautiful butnever ending!

©arrived at 845pm at Bangkok station, veryclean and quiet (?) and then took the metro and then the skytrain to our abode, an airbnb, for the next 4 nights. I am so tired, everything is swaying as if I were at sea but nothing a glass of wine and a goood nighrs sleep won,'t solve!

©last day with Eli... I will miss her terribly. Buona notte tutti.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.091s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0532s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb