krabi...phiphi...phuket


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » Central Thailand » Bangkok
September 13th 2012
Published: September 13th 2012
Edit Blog Post

sooooooo were waiting at the hotel for our airport bus to go back home...in bangkok...where it all began. Were devastated its over it has been amazing.

The slow boat to krabi was indeed sloooooooooooooooooooow...its meant to take 2 hours this one took 8!!! overnight. Shel was sea sick alllll the way haha. It was the china slow boat we got it was 2 floors and the 2nd floor was just lined with matreses in rows and u just sleep amongst all the randoms. This would be fine but us being us were last on the boat as we decided to go to a bar for a drink...so we had to sleep bottom floor with the staff and scooters. Rachel woke up to a thai oap spooning her!!! haha

Got to krabi after a few buses...first day was red hot so we got a boat to Railey beach....we were expecting paradise but when we got off the boat it looked more like a scene from auf wiedersein pet...untill we walked through a big cave full of radge monkeys then we say the beach it was lush. we sunbathed all day and shel got a massage on the beach. Shel and lisa swam to a big rock in the middle of the sea,looked closer when we set off and the waves didnt help we were knakerd when we got their but had to swim straight back coz we were scared of the crabs on the rock!! we stayed in krabi town and it wasnt that special found out later we should have stayed at anthong beach...never mind. we did go their for a meal...the dearest meal in the world!!!! so we came back to krabi town and had cocktails in a cool little reggae bar we found.Lisa and rachel ate crickets at the market....just tasted like mr porkys!!!



After krabi we got the boat to Phi Phi WWWWOOOOWWW it was lush. Its where the beach was filmed. Wed allready booked our accomodation when we arrived at the port and asked where it was...we were told it was right up the mountain....ok fine...no...no transport on phi phi you have to walk. Luckilly we found a little thai man to carry our bags up the mountain on his trolley. We got to our accomodation...well wooden hut in the hills....it was quite nice actually if you minus the cockroaches and lizards you sleep with. We went to phi phi planning to chill thinking therd be not much their...we were wrong. Total party town in the middle of nowhere it was brill and we couldnt wait to go out. That night was messssyyyy, back on the buckets we went which we swore wed never do again. met up with 2 guys wed met in koh pagnan and cant remember alot after that apart from playing with some monkeys and the next thing we knew it was morning and we woke up sweating in our hut hungover.....new tattoos and only an hour before we had to catch the boat wed hired. After we got over the shock of our tattoos we quickly got ready and went for our private boat. It took us to loads of lush beaches and swimming areas under caves. We went to Mayah bay where the beach was filmed...sadly no leonardos on that beach that day. we sunbathed and swam and listend to pure shores the beach song ON THE BEACH!!! next we went to monkey bay,a random little beach coverd in monkeys. Lisa n rach got off and played with the monkeys...shel sat under a tree coz she was sea sick agaaiiin!!! when we got back we chilled at the pool and only went out for food that night...didnt trust ourselfs to risk a drink.



Next was Phuket....only took couple hours on the boat to get their and we sunbathed all the way mimicing our mams sayings "THIS IS THE LIFE" . Our phuket hotel was lush massive pool and huge rooms. We done the markets their and just pretty much chilled and shopped the whole time we were their...we should say behaved ourselfs.



Were in bangkok now got here yesterday flew from phuket to get ready for our flight home tonight. we leave in about an hour to the airport were devastated and allready planning our trip around asia next year oh and back to pha gnan for another full moon party!! we miss drop in bar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



THAILAND YOU HAVE BEEN ALL WE EXPECTED AND MORE BEST 6 WEEKS OF OUR LIVES LOVE LIS RACH AND SHEL XXXXXXXXXXX

Advertisement



17th October 2012

Ferry From Phuket To Phi Phi
Interesting article and one which should be more widely known about in my view. Your level of detail is good and the clarity of writing is excellent. I have bookmarked it for you so that others will be able to see what you have to say. Ferry From Phuket To Phi Phi

Tot: 0.094s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0425s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb