And so it all begins


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » Central Thailand » Bangkok
July 10th 2012
Published: July 10th 2012
Edit Blog Post

So the trip has begun and all has started in a pretty good light. Mainly due to getting a nice upgrade to business class on the flight from London to Mumbai, my original flight was to Delhi but i took the opportunity to switch to the Mumbai flight for an upgrade as my flight was full.

For reference the business class on Jet Airways was really very good, a lie flat bed, dinner was authentic indian cuisine which was also really good and wait for it.....you were given a sleep suit!! Out of the 9 hours i slept for around 6.5 so thought that i had perhaps gone some way to beating the jetlag, alas it was not to be as it is now 5.40am and I'm very much awake having gone to bed at 1am.

I'm really excited for what lies ahead, today i fly into Cambodia and the trips begins 'properly' so to speak, what actually lies ahead is the opportunity to put behind me the past couple of weeks and out of mind the stuff thats to come when i get back to England.

I'm going to leave it there for now, in order to try and get some more sleep but theres a lot more to come in the next six weeks. Bring it on.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.052s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0339s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb