Day 13 in Thailand - Goodbye Sweet Holiday!


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » Central Thailand » Bangkok
January 21st 2004
Published: March 4th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Goodbye Bangkok, Goodbye Thailand

Checked out of Merry V early and went to collect our tickets at the agency. He charged us some extras for the airport taxes and transport fees to the airport. We felt slightly cheated, cos he didn't mention any of these yesterday.
At the airport, I remembered about the stupid 'Passenger Service Charge' we have to pay. Vivi noted that the staffs at the airport hardly give any service to deserve the THB500, plus they were quite rude and unfriendly. A few smiles might be nice!
On the plane, we felt the old man at the travel agency really had us. He told us the flight was fully-booked, but the plane was more than half-empty! Still, we were really glad we made it home in time for the Lunar New Year reunion dinner. Well, home sweet home...




An after note:

This trip is truly rewarding. The mishaps we had and suffered, only made the trip more interesting. Looking back, me and Vivi laughed at the stupid arguments we got into. It was painful then when they happened, but now, they are just plain funny and laughable.
Thailand is a joy to visit, no matter what you want to do. Busy shopping or sight-seeing. Or just relaxing on the islands. Thailand has it all and so much more. One great country to visit again and again. And of course, the cheap food, reasonably-priced accommodations and that endless shopping... Oh well, till next time then!



Advertisement



Tot: 0.065s; Tpl: 0.007s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0355s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb