Wednesday


Advertisement
Thailand's flag
Asia » Thailand » Central Thailand » Bangkok
October 18th 2017
Published: October 18th 2017
Edit Blog Post

10 minutes of jump rope10 minutes of jump rope10 minutes of jump rope

The contrast isn't so good but the work expended after 10 minutes has soaked the floor.
working towards a normal eating and sleeping routine. Last night I was falling asleep while typing and don't even remember finishing before falling asleep probably about 8:20 by the clock on the Fitbit. woke up about 12:30, but fell back asleep until 4, so that is the longest I've sleep since I've landed here. Hotel internet is not connecting so it makes it tough to update. Luckily, i decided to take the afternoon off from the gym. I think the extra time to recharge will help for the next few days. I'm sore, and the bruises are starting to surface. So today, a real lunch for a change at the Australian Pub. And no time constraint, its a luxury.

So for the morning training, it was the normal 10 laps, which took about 35 or 40 minutes. Then 10 minutes of jump rope. Its amazing how fast the energy gets used up while getting through those two things. Next was 4 rounds of pads, which are sort of improving, but not as good as my trainer would like. He told one of the other trainers that I'm more tired in the rounds than last year. I get through the first
Running TrackRunning TrackRunning Track

This is the second half of the jogging lap. Coming from the right by the taxi we run up this road to the Wat at the end of the road.
two pretty well, but really start getting gassed in the last two. The good thing is that there were no cramps in the feet or legs today. Maybe it's drinking more water, or maybe its just getting used to the routine, but either way it was a good feeling.

tomorrow i hope is a better day. totally slacked of with only logging 10.25 miles today.


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement

Jogging startJogging start
Jogging start

Way up in the distance is the gym and the starting point for the jogging. Run down this road to the taxi and turn. Sweat rinse repeat for 10 morning laps.
ThunderstormThunderstorm
Thunderstorm

That's what the sky looked like at the BYS Skytraim station leaving the gym last night. Glad I made it without getting soaked.


18th October 2017

Keep it up!
Sounds like you're doing good! Keep going, you know it's worth it. Bruises?? From my fat calipers? Ha!

Tot: 0.073s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0482s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb