Hengchun to Sichongxi hot springs park 13km!


Advertisement
Taiwan's flag
Asia » Taiwan
October 26th 2013
Published: October 29th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0


After a leisurely breakfast we set off for our big day of 13km! It was actually crazily windy on the way, at one point our bikes were actually leaNed into the wind even though we were traveling straight. We splurged on a nice hotel(most of them have hot springs facilities on-site and you can either pay just for the springs or get a room and the springs are included) and proceeded to enjoy a great day of soaking/reading/relaxing! A little girl named Cindy who spoke incredible english for a 7yr old took a liking to Josee and hung out with us quite a bit. We then got talking to her parents and another fellow from Tainan who spoke some English and became quite a source of interest for all the other onlookers who were giving us the thumbs up for traveling by bicycle. Cindy and her family ended up sharing some fruit and snacks with us that we hadn't yet tried as well so that was great! This has been very typical of our experience so far with Taiwanese people, they've been so hospitable, friendly and helpful!


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement




Tot: 0.064s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0416s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb