Jinguashi-Taipei 金瓜石之旅


Advertisement
Taiwan's flag
Asia » Taiwan » Taipei
September 8th 2008
Published: September 8th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0


Ginguashi where is located the north part of Taipei with mountains closed to pacific ocean is my most favorous part of Taipei. It takes only 1 hour from Taipei city by public bus on the MRT ChungShia Fushing station with 95 NT . Not too expensive but it is so convenient, instead of taking train to ReiFan station.
yesterday with comfortable weather, freezing wind with sunshine. We decided to take the earlier bus to visit Gingaushi again that we have been a long time not to visit. Last time we visited is last Nov, we found the nice coffee shop to have my breakfast facing the spectalous mountain. So this time, we decided to visit again the nice restaurant for our breakfast again. But when we arrived the destination, we found that the restaurant had been closed for a long period, a bit dissapointed then. But suddently, i found a nice beautiful police station which is Japaness style, there are also a lots of nice and display building including the old japaness style houses, mining museum and showing center. The tourist center had re-build up the houses and they all are wonderful now.
We walked along with the small path from to Gold museum to the mining tunnel . We could see the sunshing reflecting on the mountain and make it shining opposing toward us. Ginguashi is a mountain city which used to be famous with the gold mining several decades ago. But now, it is the nice place for people to travel and enjoy the leaisure atmosphere far away from Taipei . after visiting the japaness buildings, we forward to the temple along the mountain sidepath to seek for the corner where can see the blue pacific ocean on our left side with green mountain on the right side. That is why i like the place most, with nice view to see the pacific ocean.


Additional photos below
Photos: 26, Displayed: 23


Advertisement



Tot: 0.114s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 11; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0465s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb