Sri Lanka · A worth country to Travel


Advertisement
Sri Lanka's flag
Asia » Sri Lanka
May 10th 2018
Published: May 10th 2018
Edit Blog Post

ColomboColomboColombo

The Commercial Capital of Sri Lanka
Sri Lanka, an ancient jewel shaped Island located on the south Indian Ocean. This is a beach packed county with tropical forest & beautiful mountains. Its culture is influenced by many countries like India, Portugal, and the Netherlands, United Kingdom.

Sri Lanka is loved by the beach lovers because it has great adventurous water sports like diving, surfing, snorkeling & kiting. Usually, the climate is warm and tropical, so the best time to travel is from December to March and July to September.

A tour for 13-14 days is enough to explore Sri Lanka with complete sightseeing.

Ultimate Tourist attractions & things to do in Sri Lanka.

There are many activities to do and beautiful places to visit. It is also a famous marriage & honeymoon destination, you can easily enjoy your holidays.

Sigiriya –It is a 180 meters high ancient fortress rock and also a famous tourists attraction as well as has an activity, People love to climb it. It is also the home of some oldest landscapes.

Nuwara Eliya –The famous beautiful Tea place of Sri Lanka. It was founded in 19th century in the age of British and became a retreat for British colonists, because of that it is also called little England. This place is the country’s tea production capital. It is 1900 meters high.

Colombo –It has been the commercial capital of Sri Lanka for many years. There are many things to enjoy in Colombo like take a city tour, Play Golf at Royal Colombo Club, Eat delicious seafood at Mt. Lavinia beach, some shopping & have a massage, Visit temple & historical national museum and a ride in Trishaw etc.

Elephant Safari - Yala National Park is a home of wildlife such as crocodile, leopard, elephants & hundreds of bird species. It is a large area of grassland, forest. You can easily Rome around in the park by taking a much-renowned elephant safari. You can also pre-book the safari online.

Kaudulla –200Km northeast of Colombo, there is a place which is called Kaudulla (New National Park) and It is the home of most of the Sri Lanka elephants. The best time to enter the park around 16:00 hrs. Here you can also book the jeep safari and experience the beauty of wildlife. This place is one of the top destinations in all Asia if you want to
Galle City - Sri LnakaGalle City - Sri LnakaGalle City - Sri Lnaka

One of the most famous tourist attraction.
see the elephants.



Mirissa – It is a small town, located on the south coast of Sri Lanka. It is a perfect holiday paradise in Sri Lanka, it has the beautiful golden sandy beaches, coconuts palm and here you can also experience the most stunning sunset and sunrise. It is the largest fishing port, you can easily see the dolphins & blue whale while swimming or riding a cruise.

Except for these destinations, there is much more like Kandy the second largest city in Sri Lanka, Galle one of the most famous attraction and city, Polonnaruwa the royal ancient city, Anuradhapura a third-century ancient sacred city etc.

At last, I would say that Sri Lanka is worth to visit.


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement

Jeep safari - Kaudulla - Sri LankaJeep safari - Kaudulla - Sri Lanka
Jeep safari - Kaudulla - Sri Lanka

Kaudulla is an Elephants home.
Kandy - Sri LankaKandy - Sri Lanka
Kandy - Sri Lanka

Second largest city in Sri Lanka
Nuwara Eliya - Sri LankaNuwara Eliya - Sri Lanka
Nuwara Eliya - Sri Lanka

A famous Tea place
Sigiriya Rock - Sri LankaSigiriya Rock - Sri Lanka
Sigiriya Rock - Sri Lanka

A very Ancient & Famous Rock with a height of 180 meters.


Tot: 0.307s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0472s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb