Getting lost in Seoul


Advertisement
South Korea's flag
Asia » South Korea » Seoul
May 4th 2011
Published: May 13th 2011
Edit Blog Post

With just a map and a guide book, me and my wife were off to South Korea. This will be the first time that we will be traveling without T n Z, and the sadness is killing us. Even was considering to just ditch the trip and go back home.....but eventually we push through....

Upon arrival, we were immidiately greeted with the very cool breeze. And for people from the tropics, this is something exciting until we stepped out of the airport....man was it freezing!! I have to open our luggage without caring where I am, but I need to get to our jackets, or there will be two frozen Filipinos on the headline tomorrow.

After some negotiations with the cold weather, and trying to figure how to get to our hostel, we found ourselves in an airport bus bound for Anguk station. Good thing was that I was able to download a map in both english and Korean language so it is easy for them (the locals) to give specific instructions and guides.

Overall, our travel in Seoul was pure shopping and food finds. Unfortunately, we are not in the best of our mood to go and browse Lotte World without our T n Z sol we skipped the other attarctions for the next time. But being in Seoul, especially in our cozy hostel, was pretty great and a relaxing experience for me. ALthough its quite expensive here than Singapore, I would like to be back again.....and the planning begins.

Enjoy the pics.....


Additional photos below
Photos: 82, Displayed: 23


Advertisement



Tot: 0.08s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 8; qc: 47; dbt: 0.052s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb