Friday 2009/06/26


Advertisement
South Korea's flag
Asia » South Korea » Seoul
June 26th 2009
Published: June 26th 2009
Edit Blog Post

I'm going to write shorter blogs now, because I spent so much time writing yesterday.

After yesterday's post, the three of us wanted to find somewhere to hang out, so we headed up to Jenny's room. Fail. As soon as Eric and I stepped onto the stairs the security guard started yelling out to us. Guys are not allowed in the girls' rooms and vice versa. They are like psychotic about this rule. So we decided to hang out in the 'Men's Rounge' (I have a picture of the sign that says 'Men's Rounge.' Terra would lul.) So we went in there to sit and IN HE COMES!! Starts telling Jenny she's not allowed in there. Lul. We were in the girls' dormitory and she wasnt allowed in the rounge. BOYS ONLY!

So we went outside and stood. Yup, we stood, and mr security kept a close eye on Jenny. So scandalous--trying to bring up 2 guys to her room. What makes it worse, he had told Eric earlier he wasnt allowed up there and then he busts us again for the same crime.

We parted ways and I went back to I-House. Bored. Ended up meeting a few people. Spent a long time deciding where we wanted to go. Ended up going to this...restaurant(?) and had some drinks and munchfood--dokkbokki? and this fried pork stuff. Good stuff. Afterward we went to a karaoke place(noh leh bang?) That was kule. Then went back and crashed. My roommate still hasnt come in yet.

I'm hungry.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.056s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 5; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0377s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb