Day 3 in Seoul


Advertisement
South Korea's flag
Asia » South Korea » Seoul » Ga Jung Gu
April 12th 2012
Published: March 27th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Nansam ParkNansam ParkNansam Park

Fountain in the Botanical garden
I went to Starbucks to grab a sandwich and a coffee for breakfast. It was down the street from where I had spicy rice cake yesterday. Today I caught a taxi to Namsan Park. I prefer to take taxi than go by bus or train even though taxi is more expensive. It was a 20 minute drive from the hotel to the park. Right in the middle is the Seoul Tower which is 237m. You can take an elevator the top of the tower. The fare is 9 000 won. Inside the tower there was a teddy bear museum full of teddy bears from all sizes even the ones bigger than me. There is also a restaurant in the tower but I did not try. Standing at the top of the tower you can see everything in Seoul. Even though there is no major building or landmark to see in Seoul it was still a nice. The view was pretty impressive. The tower is not the only attraction in the park. The park also has a public library, national theatre, historical site, botanical garden and aquarium. The garden was very nice. It was very green and also lots of blossom. As it is April which is spring in Korea there are lots of cherry blossom. Within the botanical garden there is a fountain.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.068s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0399s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb