Oranges and Black pork


Advertisement
South Korea's flag
Asia » South Korea » Jeju
October 26th 2019
Published: October 28th 2019
Edit Blog Post

Jeju
Great few days driving around in Jeju. The drivers are much more aggressive drivers and keen Red light jumpers! So quite surprised that car hire is so cheap and accidental accident etc. Is waived.
The weather has proved to be much better than we thought and ideal for sightseeing.
On our first day we went by ferry to U-do island and decided to cycle around it...it's only about 16kms all the way round ( youngsters seem to prefer electric bikes!) We felt that we deserved our Fish lunch, which included octopus, squid and abalone. It was delicious. It's a volcanic island and has lava dry stone walls surrounding small fields of peanuts.
They also do great peanut ice-cream!
We were able to watch the old lady divers who were 'fishing' at various points around the island.

The island of Jeju is popular with young couples having wedding photos taken..the most extreme the better.
Also I don't think we will ever buy another tangerine as there are solo many growning on this island and they are delicious!
Off to Busan for a few days , hopefully we will be able to watch the semi finals.


Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement

Pork BBQPork BBQ
Pork BBQ

James promised to cook us some pork , we had pork 4 ways.


Tot: 0.088s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0508s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb