Stop-over in Incheon!


Advertisement
South Korea's flag
Asia » South Korea » Incheon
May 11th 2006
Published: May 12th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Hi guys!

I've decided that instead of sending everyone group emails while I'm away, I'd subscribe to this Travelblog site. This way, you guys will all get an update whenever I update the site, but it's up to you as to whether or not you want to check it out, and hear about my latest adventures.

So with that said, just a quick update for everyone. After a 30-something hour day (over 14 of which were spent in the air) Mark and I have arrived in Incheon, South Korea. We have a 24 hour layover here before our last leg of the journey into Bangkok, Thailand.

So far, everything has been great. With the help of one too many travel pills I slept for more than 9 of the hours in flight, and the hotel that the airline put us up in overnight has been amazing (picture big screen t.v., in suite computer, jaccuzzi tub, air conditioning!!!) We have been making the most of it considering it will be the nicest accomodations we'll see for the next 2 months!

Not much else to update right now -- just looking forward to being done with all the travelling, and arriving safely in Thailand. Hope that all of you are enjoying the summer so far, and racking up interesting stories for when we next talk!!

Love to you all,
~Lisa~


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.059s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0383s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb