Korea, Inchon


Advertisement
South Korea's flag
Asia » South Korea » Incheon
October 5th 2007
Published: October 5th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Well This is the last port in korea. Looking back it really was a nice time. I have enjoyed so much the chruches and the food and people. Good times. This is also the port in which my parents came to visit. We spent a week and a bit just touring around korea. We spend some time in seoul. This was also great !!
I hope you like the pics!
God Bless
BEN


Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement

Good food, Good people !Good food, Good people !
Good food, Good people !

Good times, one of my friends from the ship, his parents invited us out for lunch before church ! this was his parents place and where he grew up. The korean food is really quite nice !! I love it !
A view from a topA view from a top
A view from a top

This is just a view of Seoul from the apt, in which we had lunch, I really enjoyed Seoul what an amazing city !
Dress up !Dress up !
Dress up !

On the ship we have what is called open days, during which visitors can come inside and see a lot of diffrent cultural items, One of which was a dress up area !
Say cheese Say cheese
Say cheese

As we hiked though the mountains we met another group who wanted to take a pic with us. So we posed and it was nice !
Seoul Tower !Seoul Tower !
Seoul Tower !

This is a local city land mark, a tower on top of a hill. It was great, had quite a nice view from the top.
A big city A big city
A big city

Just a quick view from the top of the tower !! Such a huge city but ery nice, I really enjoyed seoul !
View from a top 2View from a top 2
View from a top 2

This is a pic from the top of the seoul tower. It was really neat because in every window the had the place and distance from the tower. So we stood in the north pole on which kinda reprecented home ..ha
City GateCity Gate
City Gate

This is a cool scene. This was an old gate which you would enter the city by. Well today it is still there surrounded by modern buildings and people, everywhere. Its great to see a piece of history kept this way !


5th October 2007

Hey Ben It's great to read your journals. You are having so many unforgettable experiences! Hard to believe you're on your second year now eh? Are you still able to use your card tricks? I still remember that you wouldn't show me how you did those.... :) God Bless You!
6th October 2007

Korean Travels with Mom and Dad
Great to see pics of Sylv and Bob in Korea!! You look LOVELY all dressed up in national dress... Purple gowns and Straw hats etc. Not sure I'd like to be standing on the North Pole atop such a high tower, but Ben and Bob seem to be thoroughly enjoying themselves!!

Tot: 0.077s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 9; qc: 31; dbt: 0.0371s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb