annyeong hi gyeseyo Korea.....it's been fun


Advertisement
South Korea's flag
Asia » South Korea » Gyeongsangnam-do » Changwon
January 9th 2011
Published: January 9th 2011
Edit Blog Post

After 4 months, my stay in South Korea is coming to an end. the second leg of my international wondering will begin as i hit the ground in Bangkok,Thailand.
I think that my time here in Korea was a good starting point for me to dabble a bit in Asian culture and get a taste of things i may experience elsewhere in Asia. things like foreign public transportation, strange new foods and a culture completely different from what i have been accustom to in the states for the past...29 years. so thank you Korea, you've been good to me. and thank you Rachel for being so patient, caring and hospitable to a first time traveler. without you i would have been lost and confused much of the time,not to mention homeless and penniless.i also need to thank you for being a motivating force to leave my comfort zone and throw myself into a situation where i can and will see things i had up until now only dreamed of seeing. so that is where i'm headed,to some of those places i've dreamed of seeing.



Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement

Enjoying a western style mealEnjoying a western style meal
Enjoying a western style meal

Wolfhound British pub serves some delicious western style dishes,including an all day breakfast.
Too big throwToo big throw
Too big throw

these girls were going for size,they had no intent on throwing their snowballs it seemed. although as i turned my back and walked away i was waiting for it.
Steps toward warmthSteps toward warmth
Steps toward warmth

the unexpected snow was exciting but as it blew in sideways on a bone chilling breeze i headed for the warmth of a coffee shop.


Tot: 0.085s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0557s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb