We apoligize for this interuption in the regularly scheduled entries of world pictures, but it could not be helped.


Advertisement
South Korea's flag
Asia » South Korea » Gyeonggi-do » Goyang » Ilsandong-gu
August 14th 2009
Published: August 14th 2009
Edit Blog Post

The following is ......well.....it is what it is.

An Original Asile~Haras creation.
Anything in first person in the beginning section is referring to Sarah.
Enjoy!

Ode to Bill
All instructors are required to fill out PERSONALIZED comments for EVERY STUDENT'S report card, which can lead to a slight case of insanity and copious amounts of chocolate (Elisa would like to point out that she learned that word from me, her English-speaking friend). I finished my comments a few days ago, all very serious and professional, but due to Elisa's less-than-ideal wrist tendons, I offered to type her comments as she dictated them. Out of the kindness of my heart, and not at all because it promised free food. DISCLAIMER: None of the following comments were actually used. They were merely stress relievers when we COULD NOT THINK OF WHAT TO FREAKING SAY that was polite after a LONG work week. This is what we came up with. Beware the S-E brain, fueled by chocolate and loaded.

*******************

Iris:
Surprisingly, Iris is not the stupidest person in class! That honor goes to Anna. Iris,
for example, knows up from down. Ask her! Go on, ask her. I'll wait. See? She does! To improve, I would recommend finding some smarter friends, as Anna is clearly not doing the trick. When Anna has to copy from YOU, there is a LARGE DISCREPANCY at work here. To improve your skills, run as far and as far from Anna as you possibly can.

Walker:
Texas Ranger. Also: who? Apparently, Walker is a very forgettable student. Seriously, his own teacher does not remember him. In the slightest. She is currently entering a chocolate-induced coma, but I feel confident that, were she lucid, she would still not remember this kid.

Tim:
Tim is an albatross around John's neck. Their twinny bond is the glue that is keeping John stuck in par, when he is smart enough to TEACH par, whereas Tim is smart enough to turn on a computer. On his good days.

Yu Jang:
Yu Jang has a dumb name.

Yu Jang's abilities are improving more each and every day. He may struggle sometimes with distractions, and therefore become a distraction himself, but if he applied himself and focused, his listening and reading skills would improve dramatically. I would recommend that he watch Teletubbies and Barney, to heal the emotional scars from his apparently difficult childhood, which MUST BE what is holding him back, because nobody can be that dumb on purpose (except Anna).

Yu Jang's abilities are improving more each and every day. He may struggle sometimes with distractions, and therefore become a distraction himself, but if he applied himself and focused, his listening and reading skills would improve dramatically. I would recommend that he watch himself around sharp objects and corners, as they may be detrimental to his health, as he may not be able to navigate around them.

William:
William is smart. He knows up from down, which is more than we can say for Anna. He can handle a pair scissors without opening an artery, whereas Yu Jang may well lose an eye. Elisa has no idea who this kid is (she claims she does, but she thought he was Walker for a good ten minutes there). He doesn't talk (he won't protest!), and is occasionally mistaken for a piece of furniture. He has been sat on no less than four times (with no protest. because he doesn't talk. so can't protest). I would recommend...you know what? I have nothing to recommend. You keep on with that bump-on-a-log mentality of yours, William, as I'm sure it will serve you well in the future when you marry a shrew who will no doubt walk all over you (at which point in time, he will still not protest -- why, you ask? Because he doesn't talk. So he won't protest).

William is the LAST KID WE HAVE TO DO, and we NO LONGER CARE, if we EVER DID.

William is a cut-and-paste student, because we no longer care. And he won't protest.

William is a good student to have in class. His attention and comprehension is excellent, and his homework is always blah blah blah, but his participation is consistently wangdoole blarneyfolk. He is shy, and lacks confidence, and therefore does not yadda yadda yadda much in lollylollylolly. (This is the point in the evening where Sarah loses her mind.) He knows the answers if called upon, but to make huge improvements, he should run up a wall, wish upon a star, and find himself a genie. He should be a more active part of the diapers for the little ones, paying more attention and volunteering dorsal fins and kookamonga.

WILLIAM IS THE FREAKING LAST KID!!!!

William is a good student. He has an excellent attention span, and his comprehension is appropriate for his level. William has inspired us to give up entirely. Thank goodness he won't protest.

William is a good student. He has an excellent attention span, and his comprehension is appropriate for his level. William's low self-confidence holds him back from effective group work, and from fulfilling the potential he has within. To improve, speak.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.068s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 12; qc: 53; dbt: 0.0422s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb