Tiger world


Advertisement
South Korea's flag
Asia » South Korea » Gyeonggi-do » Bucheon
January 30th 2009
Published: January 30th 2009
Edit Blog Post

One thing that I just couldn’t pass by, was a trip to Korea's biggest indoor water park - Tiger World.

Tiger World isn't really that big, but what's oddly fun is the fact that it really is entirely indoors. You walk away after a day of water fun with absolutely no sunburn - which is rather fantastic. It boasts 7 water slides, a lazy river, a children's area, and the best part - a spa including aromatherapy pools, a pool bar, hot spring waterfalls, sauna areas, and a very large hot tub pool with various full body jets.

Oh, have you seen on TV the little fish that eat at your feet? They have them at Tiger World! They’re called Doctor fish, and they feed on dead skin from your feet. They were originally used when people had skin problems on their feet, and the fish would eat away the bad skin, leaving the healthy skin to grow.

Tiger World is open all year long and has a daytime and night time session. It is a rather large complex that also boasts indoor skiing as well as a golf range. The best part about this place is that its only been open since 2007 and there weren't any lines anywhere until about 6:30pm. So really, it’s an awesome day out, with endless options of activities!


Advertisement



Tot: 0.056s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 10; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0292s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb