Busan Korea !!


Advertisement
South Korea's flag
Asia » South Korea » Busan
August 31st 2007
Published: August 31st 2007
Edit Blog Post

Well as I korea has been a wonderful place. I have really quite enjoyed the time here so far !! The people are so nice. I have enjoyed working with the people from diffrent chruches and other places. However people have always been saying that the ship will be so busy here but it really has not been so busy. But none the less, I have had a good time. I have been on alot of diffrent tours and seen the city. Quite enjoyable !!


Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement

Street MinistryStreet Ministry
Street Ministry

Well we went to work with a local pastor who wanted us to go out and do a prgram on the street and invite them to a program later on in the church. We had some people gather around and enjoy the program. It was fun !!
The UN cemetryThe UN cemetry
The UN cemetry

Had the opertunity to go and visit the UN war memorials. I reprsented canada as we went and say all the diffrent graves and memorials.
Canadian MemorialCanadian Memorial
Canadian Memorial

This is just a pic of the candaian memorial. I did not realize there were so many canadians who had died in the war. All so young too... but they realy served for a good purpose in helping South korea !!
Canadian MemorialCanadian Memorial
Canadian Memorial

This is just a pic of the candaian memorial. I did not realize there were so many canadians who had died in the war. All so young too... but they realy served for a good purpose in helping South korea !!
Payer MountainPayer Mountain
Payer Mountain

Wel had the chance to visit this prayer mountain. People come to the mountain all the time and pray. We met the founder of the mountain. She is the lady in the white. we special lady. I really enjoyed meeting and talking with her !
Prayer meeting Prayer meeting
Prayer meeting

At the prayer mountain there are people from all over who come and pray. We went to a meeting at 11pm on a wednesday night and there were 1500 people there. we stayed all night on the mountain. It was really cool !
Beach Beach
Beach

One of the most famous beaches in the area. We went hiking around the beach for a bit. The beach was crowded and I usally don't like such crowded beaches but it was still nice !
Subway Ministry Subway Ministry
Subway Ministry

The same pastor who wanted us to go and do street misnistry later on in the week asked us to do and do some programs in the park. But it was raining so we went to a major subway station instead !!
Eating Ministry Eating Ministry
Eating Ministry

We have had lots of time when we were taken out for dinner or somthing but this time it was not the local pastor. During our time in the subway a lady came and said that she was touched by our programs that she wanted to take us all out for dinner. It was very nice. So here is a pic of our dinner !


Tot: 0.122s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 53; dbt: 0.06s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb