Singapore: A Beguiling Destination To Make Your Vacations Memorable


Advertisement
Singapore's flag
Asia » Singapore
June 13th 2016
Published: June 13th 2016
Edit Blog Post

There are various places to visit, when it comes to holidays. Some of them are known for their incredible sights and landscapes, some are known for their serene beaches and hilltops while some others are popular for their lavishness and vivaciousness. However, if you are a travel lust and like to explore the unexplored aspects of the places then fortunately, there is a place where you could discover most of the fascinating facets of holiday.

Singapore, the global heritage as it could be said offers every single option that could make your holidays truly inevitable. Located in southern Malaysia, this is an island which includes various cultures from all over the world. So, you would be able to enjoy the multiple ethnicity of this place that would bring in the cuisines, festivals and celebrations from every corner of its surrounding areas.

Singapore instigates astonishing world class architectures, theme parks, gardens, shopping streets, museums, restaurants, resorts, wild life safaris, temples, underwater world and lots more to enthrall every frame of mind. A quick selection of Singapore packages would organize your holidays even better. Bet, once visited, you are not going to get over this country so soon anyhow.

Well, when it comes to traveling, there are various places to explore and to move around. For instance, you could start from exploring some really sacred temples like Sri Mariamman Temple that originates since 19th century and Buddha Relic Tooth Temple which holds the history of its own. Further, you could make your visit to Marina Bay Sands. Being here, you would be able to observe the enchanting view of entire city from the top of the observation deck of this building.

Keeping up with the breathtaking observation of the city, take a ride on Singapore Flyer, which is a giant Ferris wheel. This wheel would give you some sure shots of Goosebumps when you are taken from the bottom to the top for observing the captivating sights of the city. If you have an interest in wildlife, then don’t forget to visit the Night Safari and Jurong Bird Park which are known for their exotic and endangered wildlife species.

If you want to get away from hustles and bustles of the city then Gardens by the Bay and Botanic Gardens in Singapore would be the best options. Enjoy the quiet, calm and peaceful ambience of these places.

Similarly, there are several other places at Singapore which would definitely make your holidays memorable. Opt for Singapore packages to make your vacations cherishing for the lifetime.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.239s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0571s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb