Day 1 - Singapore


Advertisement
Singapore's flag
Asia » Singapore
September 17th 2014
Published: September 17th 2014
Edit Blog Post

After a very long and boring 13 hour flight we finally made it to Singapore!! We arrived around 7:30am Singapore time and as neither of us managed to get any shut eye on the flight we were both pretty tired. We made our way to the hostel in little India and arrived about 9am, as you can see from the pictures our accommodation is pretty funny! Unfortunately we are top bunk so we have to be really quiet and try not to wake anyone getting up the ladder. After a 2 hour nap we ventured out into Singapore which is very hot very humid and very cloudy!
We spent around an hour trying to work out the train system and deciding where to go when eventually we just settled for the food market right by the hostel.
Jack had the shock of his life walking through and decided he wouldn't be eating for the rest of our time in Singapore.

Then we got the train to the harbour front jumped on the cable cars and spent the day on Sentosa island where we both became more and more delirious due to sleep deprivation and the fact that we had both turned into puddles on the floor!
After going back and forth on the cable car trying to remember where we got on we finally got off got some food and headed back to the pod a well deserved nap time ..


Additional photos below
Photos: 14, Displayed: 14


Advertisement



18th September 2014

Experiencing singapore in a different way.
Great..thank you so much for sharing your Singapore tip experiences with us..I feel reading real time experiences far better than reading any trip site giving Singapore tourist information.While glancing on many trip itinerary planner site got a site which gave me 650 Singapore travel itineraries - http://www.triphobo.com/singapore-singapore You can check it, that was so awesome about it.

Tot: 0.167s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0431s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb