Uniquely Singapore


Advertisement
Singapore's flag
Asia » Singapore
November 24th 2007
Published: November 29th 2007
Edit Blog Post

On a gloomy saturday morning, our flight to singapore via Philippine Airlines was 7:20am. We were at the airport as early as 4:30am in order to avoid rush in the check in counter. Our flight turned out fine and smooth despite the impending typhoon in nearby provinces. We reached Changi International Airport exactly after three hours and 10 minutes. Since we arranged a package tour, the tour guide met us at the airport and after dropping us off to the hotel to leave our baggage, we proceeded with the city tour.

The first thing we did was the river cruise. It was such a fascinating sight while on cruise, there was the view of the esplanade, high rise buildings, merlion, clarke quay bars and many others. After the river cruise, the tour guide dropped us at the Orchard Road where we had the chance to go on shopping. Famous for Filipinos is the Lucky Plaza Mall. Lots of Filipinos out there.

By 6:30pm, we went to Dempsey St. which was the pick-up point for our tour on Safari Night. Me and my friend really enjoyed the safari night. For S$48, it was all worth it.


Additional photos below
Photos: 15, Displayed: 15


Advertisement

singaporesingapore
singapore

view from the river cruise
singaporesingapore
singapore

view from the river cruise
singaporesingapore
singapore

view from the river cruise
singaporesingapore
singapore

the merlion
singaporesingapore
singapore

ngee ann city, orchard road
singaporesingapore
singapore

night safari
singaporesingapore
singapore

esplanade


Tot: 0.08s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 8; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0495s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb