SSS - 'Singapore Sling Slur'


Advertisement
Singapore's flag
Asia » Singapore
September 22nd 2007
Published: September 22nd 2007
Edit Blog Post

singaporesingaporesingapore

Fooling around by the fountain of wealth!
Day 3 and we've only had 4 fights so going well...! does travel insurance cover non-accidental battery i wonder?

The flight was great although with not much breakfast and 3 hours before food, i found myself intoxicated on one and a half singapore slings!!

The last two days have been spent trying to resist the temptation to sleep on just about any surface in any position! (including the toilets - this could be very dangerous on these squat things!....)

The food is great and the sun hasn't stoped shining yet. Singapore is much mnore vibrant than i remebered it and is proving an ideal start to the trip. We went to the night safari last night which is an interesting take on an otherwise 'normal zoo'. There was plenty of cheese involved in a very staged americanised show! I was very excited when spotting what i thought was a recycling meercat, only to discover it was a pesky mongoose!

As the photos show, there have been a few comedy moments already! STOP PRESS - they won't allow it in this place - just building the suspense for you!....

Apart from that there's the dilemnna of where to go next - this should be resolved this afternoon, maybe with the aid of another sling...

x






Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement

china townchina town
china town

What a mouth!
Leaving SingaporeLeaving Singapore
Leaving Singapore

A spot of advertising


24th September 2007

How do......
Liking the blog, and hoping you have some more great times............. Everyone from over here says hi........... See you soon..........

Tot: 0.079s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 14; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0516s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb