Singapore Devotees


Advertisement
Singapore's flag
Asia » Singapore » Little India
February 9th 2010
Published: February 9th 2010
Edit Blog Post

I went to the bhajana program the singapore devotees put on every sunday, i asked to play mrdanga and lead bhajans for a while. i didn't know any faces and none knew mine but when asked who is my guru i replied Srila Bhakti Sundar Govinda Dev-Goswami Maharaja.

half the room smiled and raised arms in rejoice, they are my gurubhai! Vijay Krishna Prabhu, Vrajeshwary Devi Dasi and many others, maybe 30 people in all, affectionately welcoming me, especially the indian visitors.
we took prasadam and made arrangements for some association the following day.
that night i slept soundly, it was well needed.

the following day i met Saravan Prabhu, Rajeshwary, and her daughter Vaishnavi at their restaraunt Gokul at 19+20 upper dickson road little india singapore! we had a very nice visit and they requested that i come and help with some seva on my return to USA, so hopefully i can change my ticket to singapore and make it 2-3 weeks early but have the same flight from singapore to USA no problem.


first singapore i didn't like it at all, it was like america only with more trees, i liked the trees and landscaping.
after seeing more and meeting such affectionate devotees i feel singapore is another home, it's extremely beautiful there.

again, facebook for photos my name on facebook is prem narayana (first name) and das as last, i'll put a link later.

all glories to Sri Sri Guru and Gauranga!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.1s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 39; dbt: 0.05s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb