Worlds Best Airport


Advertisement
Singapore's flag
Asia » Singapore » Changi
April 13th 2009
Published: December 19th 2010
Edit Blog Post

If there is one airport in the world you want to spend some time in; chances are it is Changi Airport, Singapore. A frequent winner of the world’s best airport, Changi is renowned for its shopping, eating, design, efficiency and atmosphere.

It’s a perfect come down to the high you are on when you are on Singapore Airlines. Chances are that if you had to spend time in economy long haul, it would be Singapore Airlines.

Singapore is an island county off the southern tip of the Malay Peninsula, 137 kilometres north of the equator, in the Southeast Asian region of the Asian continent. It is separated from Malaysia by the Straits of Johor to its north, and from Indonesia’s Riau Islands by the Singapore Strait to its south. A city-state, Singapore is the world’s fourth leading financial centre and a cosmopolitan world city, playing a key role in international trade and finance.Airports excite me. People going, people coming. I think I could spend all day there. I dream of getting an airport job just people watch. I left the doors of Changi Airport only once – to get a tobacco hit – and my few hours spent here were no where near enough.



Advertisement



Tot: 0.072s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 14; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0392s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb