Sweating!


Advertisement
Singapore's flag
Asia » Singapore » Bugis Village
March 14th 2008
Published: March 14th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Well we are into our second day here at things are going ok. The flight was good (Dwayne Ladejo was sat in front of us!) but after 24 hours without sleep we struggled to stay awake around the city. To make matters a bit worse it was pouring with rain with some stormy weather so we dashed from place to place getting soaked! Kept us awake I guess. We struggled on and stayed awake unti 9pm - crazy. We had yet another snorer right next to our room which again kept Craig awake - hee hee. I, however am used to it so was fine. Am glad karma has come to get him! Today has been scorching and I've had stomach ache all day and Craig had a nosebleed! I'm hoping things will improve! Singapore is nice but not overly exciting. Just lots of big buildings and shops, which is no use as we're trying not to spend! Did a boat trip along the river which was nice and now we're going to have a wee siesta before heading to Raffles for a Singapore sling. Off to Kuala Lumpur tomorrow and then into the Cameron Highlands to get away from the big cityness.

Hope everyone is well

Helen & Craig xx

Advertisement



Tot: 0.075s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0552s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb