Philippines III: Secret Location


Advertisement
Asia » Philippines
April 29th 2009
Published: April 30th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Secret Location (caramoan peninsula shhhh) Some of the guys in the group know a Filipino guy living in Singapore and he recommended a nearby beach/island getaway. It might be a popular destination for some Filipinos but our travel guide barely mentioned it and we couldn't find much on the internet. So we've decided to keep it anonymous in our internet posting. If anyone reading this is a traveler,... Read Full Entry



Photos are below
Photos: 41, Displayed: 21


Advertisement




30th April 2009

Site of French Survivor
Caramoan in Bicol?
30th April 2009

Great idea
Keeping the location unknown...but I think I know where this is. Starts with a C, yeah? Definitely be back, there are 7000 more islands to discover!
1st May 2009

I think you've got it
And I'll be back to without a doubt. We only experienced a small part of the country for 11 days and it was amazing. Can't wait to see what else is hiding out there.
5th May 2009

i understand why you want to keep it as a secret
... my best guess is somewhere in the Bicol Region and we're going there next month! well ... actually, if you can tell me where this is ... that would be great. nice photos!
7th May 2009

Definitely be back
There are 7000 more islands to discover! I'll be back, too.
7th May 2009

Secret location(beach)
Hi,i am from Bicol,saw your blog and photos.I have been there actually.Never though Bicol have such pristine beach.You are right,it is best to keep it secret.I'll be glad to post some of my photos sometimes.Im glad you visited my hometwown.
7th June 2009

Seriously?
thats Bicol? the beach looks great. i love isolated places
18th February 2010

Awesome blog
You guys should've swam with Whale sharks which is one of the attractions in Donsol also in the Bicol Region. The Northern part of the Philippines is also where one of the scenes from Tom Cruise's film "Born on the Fourth of July " was shot. You can also visit the Hundred Islands in Pangasinan, La Union which is also quite accessible and if you want an Ireland like terrain visit the Batanes islands which you will hardly see in Guidebooks like the Lonely Planet.
18th February 2010

Awesome blog
You guys should've swam with Whale sharks which is one of the attractions in Donsol also in the Bicol Region. The Northern part of the Philippines is also where one of the scenes from Tom Cruise's film "Born on the Fourth of July " was shot. You can also visit the Hundred Islands in Pangasinan, La Union which is also quite accessible and if you want an Ireland like terrain visit the Batanes islands which you will hardly see in Guidebooks like the Lonely Planet.
31st May 2010

great beaches
great blog! glad u enjoyed ur stay in the Philippines. For your next visit, u might want to try Coron, Palawan. Another wonderful island with pristine beaches. Or Anawangin, Zambales. But here, u must be prepared to sleep in a tent. No cottages nearby. Like Caramoan, it is a secret island. Goodluck on your future adventures! :)

Tot: 0.08s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 13; qc: 37; dbt: 0.0435s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb