Mororan-Pinacanauan River, Cagayan Valley


Advertisement
Philippines' flag
Asia » Philippines
September 2nd 2017
Published: October 6th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Pinacanauan river is the largest tributary of the Cagayan river. Nestled within the massive rocky walls of Sierra Madre mountain range.
Mororan river offers a majestically breathtaking view, like a boat ride to El nido's underground river. It passes through the "eternal showers" or the small rainforest and it is like a blessing before passage.
-------

After our Sierra Cave tour, with all the mud on our clothes and skin, we went for a swim in Mororan.
You can opt for just a boat tour or you can stop by and have a picnic or a swim, while waiting for the bats to go Circadian at 6pm to 6:30pm.
It was at the height of typhoon Gorio when we had our Cagayan trip, so when we were at Mororan river, the rain poured and we did not have a chance to see the bats as they do not come out even when it drizzles. But still, it's so cool to have a swim in this tributary of the Cagayan river(the longest river in the Philippines).



Boat to Mororan and back is 600php/group.



Bus Fare:
Baguio-Tuguegarao- 600+ (approx.)
Manila-Tuguegarao: 600Php (approx.)
Tricycle to Mororan- 400-700Php
Jitney: 25Php/person

Remember to leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but pictures and be in the moment!

~Adventure awaits!


Additional photos below
Photos: 14, Displayed: 14


Advertisement



Tot: 0.173s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0484s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb