Edit Blog Post
Published: March 9th 2017
After four months of hiatus, we're back! This time, as a newlywed couple. ♥♥♥
So, we're a bit settled now in our new house. We currently live in the city, but we will still build our dream house near the mountains.
And we have babies (puppies) that we're raising. It's fun!
The past few months were a roller coaster ride.
- A week before the wedding, we got our first baby, a black Labrador. We named him Moses. He was only 2 months old when got him. He was pretty sweet and overly active. He'd actually chew on anything he sees. He completed all his vaccines. Unfortunately, he still got infected with Parvovirus and gave in just a month after the wedding.
- We went to Anvaya for a road trip with friends. It was absolutely fun! #MosesgoestoAnvayaandstaysinsidethecar
- Furniture shopping is enjoyable. I'd like to stick with a minimalist interior design, but he prefers our place entirely decorated. Well, we're still sorting this out.
- It was our second time to go to the Philippine Hot Air Balloon Fiesta in Clark Pampanga. But the event was not as exciting as last year's.
- We got two new babies (puppies). Again, they're black Labradors, Beau an Blue. They're a bit less active than Moses. They completely adore cuddles and kisses and their beds. I would like to think that they are the sweetest thing in the world haha ☺☺☺
- We recently got back from Singapore! ♥ Nope, this is not yet our honeymoon. We're still piqued by our Maldives excursion by the end of the month. Yikes! ♥♥♥
I will still be posting individual entries on these EDGEventures. Soon. ☺
♥ Gel ♥
♥♥♥ Edward and Gel ♥♥♥
Tot: 2.196s; Tpl: 0.046s; cc: 8; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0506s; 2; m:saturn w:www (220.127.116.11); sld: 1;
; mem: 1.3mb