Very quick entry


Advertisement
Philippines' flag
Asia » Philippines » Palawan
January 27th 2006
Published: January 27th 2006
Edit Blog Post

I'm alive and well in the Philippines... more than I can say for internet connections here however. I have tried and tried and tried to load photos from Beijing but was unable. Instead of posting a bunch of text without pics I've opted for this very quick update. Expect a Beijing AND Philippines blog Feb 1st. Best, Jason.

Here is where I"m staying if you're curious... some great photos on the site:
www.dolarog.com

Just in case you thought I was one dimentional and sought only -30C weather... this may convince you otherwise!

Advertisement



27th January 2006

here comes the sun...
glad to know you're broadening your horizons - Enjoy! i took a train from holland to berlin for 7 hours and cannot imagine what it must have been like to be on YOUR train ride! I was literally going mental! take care, K.
27th January 2006

Paradise!
Hi Jason! Checked out the site, and what a change! First a little ice on your face, and a few days later a load of sunscreen. The resort looks wonderful, and I'm sure you are welcoming with open arms the change of scenery. Kick back, which I'm sure you are, and soak up the rays JJ. Hope you are doing well. Take care, and as always, have fun!!
28th January 2006

Xmas post card
Thanks for the post card. We got it yesterday dated Dec 22/05. Was it by pony express? Love your saga...keep sentding them.
28th January 2006

Hey
JJ, extraordinary! A long ways from our do the Hippo days, but very much more entertaining! :)) Do they have 'Philipines Size' drinks? Are they as big as the Hilton Size cocktails or the Earls size? :)) Look forward to seeing you when you get back!

Tot: 0.142s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 7; qc: 61; dbt: 0.1052s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb