Edit Blog Post
Published: March 4th 2009
1. Finally get some serious tanning done on the picture perfect beach of Port Barton. It was about time!
2. Join a bonfire party of local boatmen and a few random foreigners on the beach. Grill fish and drink rum with Nestea. When sufficiently drunk, singalong to a campfire version of Zombie, the ever lasting Philippino favourite.
3. Try finding yet another waterfall and a white beach. Fail miserably but hey, there are many more to come.
4. Remain in an oblivious state for a few days as there's no internet connection nor coverage for the phone. Wonder when was the last time when you actually managed to stay out of it all for so long. Then gorge on a two day old newspaper, the Philippine Inquirer, when you finally manage to find one.
5. On the last morning get up before sunrise. Pack your gear in the dark. Wake up the sweet lady downstairs so that she can whip up some food. Have a candle lit breakfast while watching the night turning into morning before embarking on a five hour banca boat ride to El Nido.
Liked it? I'd be glad if you gave a
These boys pestered me for an hour. They were entertaining but I'm not sure about this pose.
visit to my new travel blot at .
Tot: 1.16s; Tpl: 0.044s; cc: 8; qc: 53; dbt: 0.0354s; 1; m:saturn w:www (22.214.171.124); sld: 1;
; mem: 1.3mb