5 Do's for El Nido


Advertisement
Philippines' flag
Asia » Philippines » Palawan » El Nido
January 26th 2009
Published: March 4th 2009
Edit Blog Post

1. Check into "Alternative", a lovely guest house offering rehab, shiatsu and veggie foods. Wonder if this really is what you need. Then plan an Amy night out after all the snorkelling is done in a few days. Marvel the fact that you actually plan to get waisted.

2. Hire a boat to take you island hopping and snorkelling in the Baquit archipelago. Then spot corals, cool fish, sea snakes and a tv crew shooting Swedish Survivor in the back yard of a luxury resort.

3. Swim into the Small Lagoon on Miniloc island. Then speed back to the boat when a tropical downpour hits your back like bees on steroids. Oh, the lagoon was lovely in the rain too. Just gorgeus.

4. Dance the night away in the only club in El Nido. It's a little house, about 50 square meters, made of concrete and imaginatively decorated with one single disco ball.

5. Panic as a poisonous snake suddenly appears next to your leg on a boat. Then watch with joy when the boat man gives it the ax. Marvel the irony of encountering a snake on a boat after not seeing any while trekking in the jungle.

Liked it? I'd be glad if you gave a go to my new travel blog at .


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement



Tot: 0.098s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0363s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb