Parque España Residence Hotel


Advertisement
Philippines' flag
Asia » Philippines » Muntinlupa » Alabang
September 13th 2007
Published: September 14th 2007
Edit Blog Post

At the roof deckAt the roof deckAt the roof deck

me with ron
Last Aug.25, 2007 we celebrated my husband's 33rd birthday at Parque España Residence Hotel at Alabang Muntinlupa city where my sister currently works as a receptionist there. We stayed there overnight(we stayed at their Two Bedroom Suite with a maid's quarter) and brought some foods with us. Their room is beautiful and the furnitures seem new, there were 2 bathrooms and the kitchen is big and has a microwave oven, fridge and a gas range. One of the amenities is if you want to go to Festival Mall or Alabang Town Center a shuttle will be provided to and from. So we grabbed to oppurtunity to go malling and so went to ATC to take a stroll at the mall. we also sampled the swimming pool the next day which was located at the roof deck but had to stop due to hot weather. all in all our stay there was intimate and memorable.


According to its website:
"Your home away from home amidst the hustle and bustle of Alabang, Muntinlupa! Designed for residential living to give you the true comforts of home, the Parque Espana Residence Hotel is the envy of other Alabang hotels for its attention to detail, emphasis on service, and elegant hotel accommodations.With each of Parque Espana Residence Hotel's guest rooms beautifully decorated, offering all the amenities of home, there is no reason why guests to this popular Alabang Hotel will not say to themselves that the Parque Espana Residence Hotel truly feels like home!"

Accommodations
Every guest room of the Parque Espana Residence Hotel offers the comforts of home, evoking to its guests a feeling of warmth and security. Whether you are a businessmen from abroad seeking to seal a sweet deal in Alabang, or a leisure traveler out to escape the hustle and bustle of daily life, your Parque Espana Residence Hotel Residence Hotel guest room will stimulate, relax and inspire!

Facilities
Guests of the Parque Espana Residence Hotel can expect exceptional service from the courteous staff of the Hotel. Parque Espana Residence Hotel offers a selection of facilities and services at excellent prices, the best value of any hotel in Alabang. Whether you are planning a corporate event, an excited young debutante set to make her grand appearance, a nervous bride-and-groom, or a kiddie party, Parque Espana Residence Hotel will work with you to ensure your event's success!

Location
At the dining tableAt the dining tableAt the dining table

Praying before start of meal

Parque Espana Residence Hotel is strategically located within the upscale Filinvest Corporate City, a thriving residential and business district connected to the premier Philippine business district of Makati via the South Luzon Expressway. A stone’s throw away from Madrigal Business Park, Parque Espana Residence Hotel is only a short half-hour drive from the technology parks of Cavite & Laguna. With Alabang Town Center & Festival Supermall just in the neighborhood, Parque Espana Residence Hotel provides residents a variety of leisure & shopping options.


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement

Cake from Cravings!Cake from Cravings!
Cake from Cravings!

Super yummy cake for Ron's birthday
At the other roomAt the other room
At the other room

With nanay, dianne and adriel
Malling at Alabang Town CenterMalling at Alabang Town Center
Malling at Alabang Town Center

with mel, adriel and jerome


Tot: 0.055s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 15; qc: 32; dbt: 0.0291s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb